What you’ll learn from this Ecommerce full funnel dashboard template
By connecting your Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Mailchimp account, you’ll learn:
- How effective are our Facebook Ads in driving traffic and sales? Measure your return on ad spend (ROAS) for your Facebook ad campaign by tracking how much you put in against how much you earned from all purchases that occurred as a result of your Facebook Ad campaign.
- What is our Facebook cost-per-mile? See how much you get to pay for your Facebook ad to be shown to 1000 people. This is a good measure of the cost-effectiveness of your ad campaign.
- How much do we earn and spend for every click on our ad? Track and compare the cost you incurred for every time someone clicked on your Google ad to what you earned per click. Also, see how much you had to pay for a conversion from your ad in the current month to evaluate the success of your paid ad campaign.
- Are our email campaigns bringing in customers? Measure our email marketing campaigns’ performance by tracking daily how much revenue you’ve earned from them. Track the number of new email subscribers to your mailing list on a daily basis to give you an estimate of your email subscriber value.
- Which products drive the most sales? Determine your best selling products by how much revenue you earned from them--this information is useful as it informs you on which products are most likely to attract more buyers to your ecommerce store and increase your sales and revenue.
- How do we determine the revenue earned per visitor? See what percentage of your ecommerce visitors converted into customers by purchasing an item during a certain period and measure the average value of each order made on your site during the same period. It is useful to track these metrics as you’re able to measure the profitability and health of your ecommerce business.
- Which metrics do we need to optimize? Keep your finger on the pulse of your most important ecommerce metrics and their performance month-to-month in order to make better-informed decisions for your business.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Mailchimp.
What key metrics can you track and visualize with our integration with Mailchimp? When it comes to your email marketing data, almost anything:
- Campaign benchmarking
- Audience growth
- Open and click rates
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Mailchimp. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Mailchimp integration.
Pull additional data using our integration with Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
What other useful paid social metrics else can you track and visualize using our integrations with Facebook Ads and Google Ads? Almost anything:
- Cost per impression (CPM), click (CPC), and lead (CPL)
- Return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Ad spend and overall budget
- Progress towards your campaign goals
- Cost analysis
- Keyword analysis
- Conversion analysis
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Ads and Facebook Ads. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of these metrics in a variety of ways.
Avg. Order Value
Average Value of transactions during specified Date Range.
- [tmpl] Email Revenue
- [tmpl] Google CPC Revenue
Ecommerce Conversion Rate
Percentage of Sessions that resulted in an Ecommerce Transaction during specified Date Range.
Revenue from Web Ecommerce or In-app Transactions during specified Date Range. Depending on your implementation, this can include Tax and Shipping.
Revenue by Channel
Revenue from Web Ecommerce or In-app Transactions during specified Date Range split up by Channels.
Product Revenue by Product Name
Revenue from Individual Product Sales during specified Date Range split up by Product Name.
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range. A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with your website, app, etc.
Sum of your Cost-per-click (CPC) Spend and Cost-per-thousand Impressions (CPM) Spend during the specified Date Range.
Cost / Conversion
Cost divided by your Conversions during the specified Date Range. Cost includes cost for Interactions that can lead to a Conversion, and Conversions includes only those Conversion Actions that you've chosen to include.
Average Cost for 1,000 Impressions during the specified Date Range.
Number of Purchase Events attributed to your Ads during the specified Date Range.
Estimated Amount of Money you've Spent on your Campaigns, Ad set or Ad during the specified Date Range.