What you’ll learn from this HubSpot (Blogging Performance) Dashboard template:
Assess the performance of your blog posts by tracking your most valuable metrics in real-time. Connect your HubSpot Marketing account and learn:
- How do I measure blog performance? Track and measure important metrics such as new blog subscribers, blog post views, and the number of new posts published within a given time period to gain a deeper understanding of your blog’s performance and know if your blogging efforts are producing results.
- How many page views did my blog get last month? View the total number of views for all blog posts over time and see how it measures up to your set goal.
- What are my most viewed blog posts? Find out which blog posts have the most views and why? Analyze what topics these blog posts are about, what channels they were shared on, and their content formats, and use this information to optimize your other posts and improve your content performance.
- What are my top-performing blog posts based on their CTRs? Find out your top-performing blog posts based on their CTRs. View the total percentage of users that clicked on your blog posts’ CTA button within a given time period. A high click-through rate is an indicator your content is relevant and of great quality.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing? When it comes to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Landing page performance
- The conversion rate(s) throughout your marketing and sales funnel(s)
- Track and compare the efficiency of your marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign improvements and growth over time
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using HubSpot Marketing. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in a variety of different ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s HubSpot Marketing integration to learn more.
Number of Blog Views accumulated during the specified Date Range.
New Blog Posts Published
Number of New Blog Post Published during the specified Date Range.
Top Blog Posts by Click-through Rate
List of Blog Posts with Highest Click-through Rate during the specified Date Range.
Top Blog Posts by Pageviews
List of Blog Posts with most Views during the specified Date Range.
New Email Subscribers
Number of New Email Subscribers during the specified Date Range.