We’re obsessed with making it easy for companies to monitor, report and analyze their performance.
Today, you’ll notice a few improvements to the date range selection and exploration functionality in Databox.
Here’s what’s changed:
- You only need to pre-select one Date Range when building a new Datablock.
- You can select additional available Date Ranges when viewing a Databoard. No need to log back into the Designer to add a new Date Range!
- You’re no longer limited to only 6 Date Ranges per Datablock.
- Your Date Range selections are stored in the URL of your Databoard as you change them, allowing you to Share a Databoard with specific Date Ranges selected.
- Anyone viewing your Databoard can select any Date Range.
You’ll also notice some changes to the way the Date Range dropdown looks and functions:
1. It’s simpler: We’ve grouped similar types of Date Ranges into groups, including: Current, Previous and Popular.
2. It’s smarter: The Date Range selector only shows you available Date Ranges based on how much data we can retrieve from your Data Source and your Plan.
For a full walk-through and explanation of the improvements, watch this video 👇 :
P.S. If you have any questions or if you need help getting set up, you can reply to this message to start a chat, visit our Knowledge Base, or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!