What you’ll learn from this Google Ads Campaign Performance Dashboard template:
- How many times was my ad shown? View the number of times your ad was shown to your ideal audience on a search result page or another site on the Google Network within a specified time frame. Typically, your ad gets shown when there is a match between the campaign keywords you used and the terms used by your audience when conducting a search query.
- How many clicks did my ad get? View the number of clicks your ad receives daily. Watch out for sudden spikes or dips in the number of times your ad was clicked on, and find out why. Keeping track of this data is crucial as it is a good indicator of your ad’s relevance and targeting accuracy.
- How do I track the Click-Through Rate of my Google Ads campaigns? See what percentage of people clicked on your ad after it was shown to them.
- What is the Average Cost per Click on my ad? See the average amount you pay for each click on your ad at any given point in time. This metric is an important indicator. If the average Cost-per-click (average CPC) is too high, you’re paying too much, leading to a lower ROI.
- How much does it cost me to acquire a new customer? See how much it costs you to acquire a customer that carries out the desired action, i.e., a lead that eventually converts. Regardless of your industry, it is important to keep your cost per conversion low to maximize your PPC spend.
- What percentage of your ad interactions resulted in actual conversions? Track your conversion data in real-time. See what percentage of users that interacted with your ad carried out the desired action within a specified time period.
Pull additional data using our robust integration with Google Ads.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Ads? When it comes to analyzing your campaigns, pretty much anything:
- Impressions, clicks, and conversions
- Cost analysis
- Keyword analysis
- Conversion analysis
- Engagement by Ad, Ad Group, and Ad Campaign, and more.
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Ads. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of Google Ads metrics in various ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Ads integration.
Avg. CPC by Campaign
Average amount of Cost-per-click (CPC) paid for your Ads divided by your total Clicks during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns.
Clicks by Campaign
Number of Clicks on your Ads during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns.
Conversion Rate by Ad Group
Number of Conversions divided by total Interactions that can lead to Conversions during the specified Date Range split up by Ad Groups.
Conversions by Campaign
Number of times your Ads led Customers to an Action you've defined as valuable during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns.
Cost by Campaign
Sum of your Cost-per-click (CPC) Spend and Cost-per-thousand Impressions (CPM) Spend during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns.
CTR by Campaign
Number of Clicks your Ad receives divided by the number of times your Ad is shown during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns.
Impressions by Campaign
An Impression is counted each time your Ad is served on Google's Ad Networks during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns.