What you’ll learn from this Blog Traffic Distribution Dashboard Template:
- Which keywords drive the most traffic? Track and visualize your website's ranking position in search results for target keywords within a specified time period.
- Which blog posts drive the majority of your traffic? Find out which specific blog posts generate most of your organic traffic (i.e., see how much traffic each post drives and the total amount of blog sessions they all generate within a given time period). To improve your least performing blog articles, it helps to dig deeper to learn why those posts performing well are doing so. Could it be as a result of the topics? Keywords used? CTAs? Blog length and so on.
- How do I track my organic search traffic? Track and analyze visits from search engines within a specified date range. Spot and uncover trends or patterns in the amount of traffic your site receives from organic search. Did a sudden drop in traffic occur? Dig in to learn why.
Pull additional data using our SEMrush integration
What other campaign metrics can you track and visualize with SEMrush?
- Visibility trend
- Keyword rankings
- Estimated traffic
- Site errors and warnings
- Incoming internal links
- Competitor intelligence and more
There are many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using these integrations. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of SEMrush metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s SEMrush integration.
Pull additional data using our Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. In Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in various ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration..
- Blog Sessions, Organic
Sessions by Channel
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range split up by Channels.