What you’ll learn from this Organic Traffic Analysis Dashboard template:
Connect your Google Analytics and SEMrush account and learn:
- Which keywords are we ranking highest for? Quickly track your keyword rankings and see which keywords you’re ranking highest for and which have the highest volume of searches. Use this information to make adjustments to pages that are targeting specific keywords to improve your rankings.
- What percentage of keywords rank in the top 3? Track your top 3 and top 10 keywords on a weekly and monthly basis. Is your overall percentage of keywords in these top positions increasing over time? Are there spikes or dips in recent performance? Use this information to make necessary adjustments. Better understand the specific search queries that drive people to your website and create more content that supports them.
- Which pages convert organic visitors best? See which specific pages on your website convert organic traffic at the highest percentage. Track the total number of completions per page as well as the overall conversion rate and identify opportunities for optimization.
- How much organic traffic does my website generate? Track the amount of traffic from search engines at any given time. Track performance on a daily basis to spot any spikes or dips and attribute this performance to your marketing efforts.
- Is our organic traffic high quality? Track the overall engagement of your organic visitors. Measure things like average sessions duration and bounce rate specifically from organic traffic and determine whether or not your marketing efforts are driving highly qualified, highly engaged visitors back to your website.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics
What other campaign metrics can you track and visualize with Google Analytics?
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- SEO results
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
Pull additional data using our SEMrush integration
What other campaign metrics can you track and visualize with SEMrush?
- Visibility trend
- Keyword rankings
- Estimated traffic
- Rankings distribution
- Site errors and warnings
- Incoming internal links
- Competitor intelligence, and more
There are many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using these integrations. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of SEMrush metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s SEMRush integration.
- Goal Completions, Organic
- Goal Completion Rate, Organic
Value produced by Goal Conversions on your Site during specified Date Range. This value is calculated by multiplying the number of Goal Conversionsby the value that you assigned to each Goal.
Sessions by Channel
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range split up by Channels.
- % New Sessions, Organic
- Organic Bounce Rate
- Avg Session Duration, Organic
Top Keywords by Position
Top Keywords split up by Position. The metric can be found in the Position Tracking.
Keywords in TOP 10
Total number of Keywords that bring a Domain to the Top 10 of Search Results. The metric can be found in the Position Tracking.
Keywords in TOP 3
Total number of Keywords that bring a Domain to the Top 3 of Search Results. The metric can be found in the Position Tracking.
Share of Traffic driven to the Website with a particular Keyword. The metric can be found in the Position Tracking.
Top Keywords by Volume
Top Keywords split up by Volume. The metric can be found in the Position Tracking.