What you’ll learn from this Adobe Analytics Store Overview Dashboard Template:
By connecting your Adobe Analytics account, you’ll be able to measure and report on the following:
- How do website visits influence sales? Track the volume of website traffic you’re generating in any given time period and compare that to the number of sales you’ve generated during that time. Use this information to measure the effect that marketing has on sales.
- What does our sales funnel look like? Measure your store’s pipeline and track visits, cart additions, checkouts, and orders all in one visualization. Use this to monitor whether you’re generating enough to demand to hit your sales goals.
- How are our unit economics? Monitor metrics like average order value, average sales price, units per transaction, revenue per visitor, and more, to better understand the unit economics of your online store at-a-glance.
- How many unique visitors do we generate to our website? Track the number of unique visitors your website is generating month-over-month to determine whether your marketing efforts are reaching new audiences effectively.
- How long do people spend on our website? Monitor your average time on site and better understand the level of engagement needed in order to get website visitors closer to a sale. Compare previous periods to see if your website is doing a better job of engaging visitors.
Pull additional data using our integration with Adobe Analytics
What else can you track and visualize with our integration with Adobe Analytics?
- Visits, pageviews, and average time on site
- Cart pipeline
- Checkouts and orders
- Average order value (AOV)
- Daily units per transaction
- Daily revenue per visitor
- Top products by revenue, and more
There are many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Adobe Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Adobe Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read More about Databox’s Adobe Analytics integration to learn more.
Average Order Value
The Average Order Value - AOV (Revenue generated per Order) during the specified Date Range.
Average Selling Price
The Average Selling Price - ASP (Price per Order) during the specified Date Range.
Average Time on Site
The amount of Time that passed between hits for a given dimension Item on your Site during the specified Date Range.
The Percentage of Visits that contained exactly one hit compared to the number of Visits on that Page during the specified Date Range.
Add to Cart
The number of times a Visitor Added something to their Cart during the specified Date Range.
The number of times a Visitor Started the Checkout process during the specified Date Range.
The Percentage of Conversions per Visitor or Visit, depending on your preferred Traffic metric during the specified Date Range.
The number of Purchase Events made on your Site during the specified Date Range.
The number of times a given dimension Item was set or persisted on a Page during the specified Date Range.
The monetary amount of Products Purchased within All Orders during the specified Date Range.
Revenue per Visitor
The amount of Revenue per Visitor - RPV (Revenue generated per Visit) during the specified Date Range.
Thel number of Products Purchased within All Orders during the specified Date Range.
Units per Transaction
The number of Units that were Ordered per Transaction (UPT) during the specified Date Range.
The number of Unique Sessions across All Visitors on your Site during the specified Date Range. The Unique Visitors metric shows the number of Visitor ID's and the Visitor can come to your Site every day for a month, but they still count as a Single Unique Visitor.
The number of Visitors to your Site that have made 0 Prior Purchases, 1 Prior Purchase, 2 Prior Purchases, or 3+ Prior Purchases during the specified Date Range. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
The number of Sessions across All Visitors on your Site during the specified Date Range.