What you’ll learn from this Google AdMob Dashboard template:
By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- How much in revenue can we expect to earn from our app this month? See how much in estimated revenue your mobile app accrued from running ads during a designated period of time. Track your estimated ad revenue daily to see the days where you made the most money and research what preceding activities led to it.
- How much in revenue can we expect to earn for every 1,000 impressions? Find out how much in estimated earnings you'd get based on the number of impressions received per ad unit. Compare your estimated ad revenue for every 1000 impressions received for the current time period with the same period of the prior year/month.
- How do I track the performance of mobile app ads? Get useful, actionable data about your mobile app ad campaigns. Visually monitor and measure key performance indicators that reveal deep insights about your app’s revenue and usage, such as the number of impressions, estimated earnings, clicks, and the impression revenue per thousand impressions.
- How do I track my total advertising earnings? See the total revenue generated from running ads on your app at any given time.
- How do I measure conversion rates across different ad campaigns? Find out the estimated revenue you accrued from users carrying out the desired action resulting from a particular ad on your app. Tracking this metric allows you to make better-informed decisions when targeting and bidding for your ad campaign objective.
- Which country generates the most app advertising revenue? See how much in estimated ad revenue your ad campaign accrues within a time period and the specific country that generates the most revenue. It is important that you track this data as it lets you know the specific countries (in terms of conversions and revenue generation) to target for your app.
Pull additional data using our robust integration with Google AdMob.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google AdMob? When it comes to analyzing your campaigns, pretty much anything:
- Impressions, clicks, and conversions
- Conversion analysis
- Social media engagement
- Average revenue per user
- User engagement and retention
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google AdMob. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of Google AdMob metrics in various ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google AdMob integration.
The number of times Users Click an Ad during the specified Date Range.
The amount of Estimated Earnings of the Publisher during the specified Date Range. This amount is an Estimate that is subject to change when your Earnings are verified for accuracy at the end of every month.
Estimated Earnings by Ad Type
The amount of Estimated Earnings of the Publisher during the specified Date Range split up by Ad Type. This amount is an Estimate that is subject to change when your Earnings are verified for accuracy at the end of every month.
Estimated Earnings by Country
The amount of Estimated Earnings of the Publisher during the specified Date Range split up by Country. This amount is an Estimate that is subject to change when your Earnings are verified for accuracy at the end of every month.
Number of Ads shown to Users of an App during the specified Date Range. An impression is counted when one or more Pixels of the ad creative is visible on a device's screen.
Revenue per 1000 Impressions (RPM); the Estimated Earnings accrued for every 1000 Impressions an Ad Receives during the specified Date Range.