What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics 4 Monetization Overview Dashboard template:
By connecting your Google Analytics 4 account, you’ll learn:
- How much are you generating in sales? See how much money you've generated in the current month in real-time. Analyze daily trends and all purchase events with Google Analytics 4 properties to ensure your website and app generate sufficient revenue to meet your sales goal.
- How many of your viewers actually convert? See the purchase path of your website visitors before becoming customers. This is a great way to assess if your website or app needs optimization. By having all of the steps laid out, you can immediately determine which part of your purchase path needs adapting.
- Which of your sources generates the most revenue? See how much revenue your business generates from each marketing source you're using. Ensure you collect data on everything, even the custom events, to learn which one is the most profitable.
- Which are your best-selling products? See your most popular items in terms of volume in the last 30 days. Based on the information you gather from this monetization report, you'll be able to determine if you need to add more products to your list or work on your revenue strategy.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics 4?
When it comes to attributing to your traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Sales revenue
- Mapping out the customer journey
- Calculate average revenue per user/ARPU
- Website and app engagement
- Purchase paths of your users
- Landing page performance
- Monitor audience growth over time.
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics 4. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways. Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics 4 integration.
Average Purchase Revenue
The average Purchase Revenue in the Transaction Group of Events during the specified Date Range.
- Purchases by Item Name
- First Time Purchases
- Total Purchasers
- Add to Carts
- Ecommerce Purchases
The sum of Revenue from Purchases made in your App or Site during the specified Date Range.
The number of App Screens or Web Pages your Users Viewed during the specified Date Range. Repeated Views of a Single Page or Screen are counted.
Total Ad Revenue
The Total Advertising Revenue from both Admob and Third-party Sources during the specified Date Range.
The sum of Revenue from Purchases, Subscriptions, and Advertising during the specified Date Range.
Total Revenue by Source
The sum of Revenue from Purchases, Subscriptions, and Advertising during the specified Date Range split by Source.