What you’ll learn from this Pipedrive CRM Dashboard Template:
Use this Pipedrive CRM Organisations Dashboard to get an instant overview of your organizations, their activities, and numbers. Connect your Pipedrive CRM account and learn:
- What are your organizations activities? Find out at a glance the number of emails, notes, and files there are on each organization along with a total number of activities.
- What is the number of won/lost deals per Organization? Organizations Overview is a multi-metric datablock with the following metrics that will let you keep track of the number of deals won/lost and open, number of people within each organization along with completed activities. It is perfect for quickly assessing the state of each organization.
- What is the total number of new organizations? You want to know how many new organizations have been included in your sales funnel. By checking this dashboard you will instantly know the exact number, and you can even drill down when most of them joined by adjusting the date ranges.
- What is the total number of organizations you are currently tracking? You win some, you lose some, but with this dashboard, you will know the exact number of organizations in your sales pipeline at any given moment.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Pipedrive CRM
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Pipedrive CRM? When it comes to leads, sales & revenue, almost anything:
- Sales pipeline and leaderboards
- Calls and meetings booked
- Sales cycle duration
- Deals by stage
- Closed Won (and lost) deals
- Sales activity by sales rep and more.
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Pipedrive CRM. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of sales metrics in a variety of different ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s Pipedrive CRM integration.
- Total Open Deals by Organization
- Total People by Organization
- Total Activities by Organization
- Total Completed Activities by Organization
- Total Incomplete Activities by Organization
- Total Won Deals by Organization
- Total Lost Deals by Organization
- Total Email Messages by Organization
- Total Files by Organization
- Total Notes by Organization
- Total Organizations Count
Number of Organizations Added during the specified Date Range.