What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics Organic Traffic Dashboard template:
Connect your Google Analytics account and learn:
- How many organic sessions are we generating? Track the overall number of organic sessions your website is generating during any given time period. Compare current performance to month’s past to measure and report on organic growth and make adjustments when they matter most?
- How many unique organic visitors are we generating? In addition to Sessions, track the number of unique visitors from organic traffic during any given time period. Use this information to gauge whether your website is doing a good job of attracting new and unique visitors or whether you’re simply generating repeat visitors.
- Which landing pages generate the most organic traffic? Identify the specific landing pages on your website that generate the highest number of organic visitors. Are your most important pages performing well? Use this information to identify what’s working well and make adjustments to pages that are underperforming based on what you learn.
- Which devices are organic visitors using to find our website? See which devices organic visitors are using most when visiting your website. Do most of your organic visitors come from mobile devices? Desktop? Use this information to determine the best ways to optimize your website for conversions.
- How engaged are organic visitors on our website? So you’re generating a lot of organic visitors, great. But how engaged are they? Track engagement metrics like average session duration, pages per session, bounce rate, and goal completions to understand the quality of your organic sessions.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.