What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics (Content Marketing Drilldown) Dashboard Template:
By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- What page on my website received the most views last quarter? Track the number of views your website pages generate each day. It is important to track Pageviews as they let you know what best resonates with your visitors and whether (or not) your website pages are properly optimized for search.
- What percentage of my website’s visitors completes the desired goal? Evaluate the performance of your website pages based on the percentage of user sessions that result in goal conversions (users taking the desired action). By tracking this metric, you’ll be able to determine ROI and the effectiveness of your web pages in fulfilling your business objectives.
- How are my website pages performing comparatively? Measure the performance of individual website pages by tracking metrics like pageviews by page, bounce rate by page, average time on page, events, and so on. Use the data obtained to determine what’s working and what isn’t, or if your website pages are properly optimized. Whether or not your web pages and their content is helping to grow your business.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. In Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in various ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
- Organic Pageviews by Page
- Bounce Rate by Page
- Avg Time on Page by Page
- Goal Completions by Page
- Goal Conversion Rate by Page
- Exits by Page
- Total Events by Page
Goal Conversion Rate
Sum of all individual Goal Conversion Rates during specified Date Range.
Number of Pages Viewed during specified Date Range. Repeated Views of a Single Page are counted.
Pageviews by Page
Number of Pageviews to each Page during the specified Date Range. This metric is collecting data for the top 500 Pages in the connected Google Analytics Account. To gather data for more than 500 Pages, please use the Query Builder tool.
Users by Page
Number of Users who have initiated at least one Session to each Page during the specified Date Range. This metric is collecting data for the top 500 Pages in the connected Google Analytics Account. To gather data for more than 500 Pages, please use the Query Builder tool.