What you’ll learn from this Content Improvement Dashboard Template:
By connecting your Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts, you’ll learn:
- How do I track a landing page conversion? See exactly how many people visited your landing pages and took action by completing a form, clicking a link, or downloading an offer during a specified time period. By analyzing your highest-converting pages and posts, you'll be able to discover what best resonates with your audience and implement that in updating your underperforming landing pages.
- Which keywords generate the most clicks? See how often people click on your website URLs in Google organic search results after typing in specific queries (keywords). If your site’s most clicked keywords match your target keywords, it’s an indication that your SEO strategies are paying off, and if they don’t, you might want to find ways to create more high-quality content that is click-worthy and created around your target keywords.
- How do I find out how many clicks my top-performing keywords generate weekly? Track and compare the average ranking of your website URLs for a specific query to the click-through rate for that particular keyword, i.e., the number of times (in percentage) users see your site’s content/listing in search results and click on it. Suppose there is a negative correlation between the SERP position and CTR for specific keywords. In that case, it might mean that your titles are not descriptive enough, or you're targeting the wrong audience.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. In Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in various ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Search Console
What else can you track and visualize with our integration with Google Search Console?
- Impressions, clicks, and click-through rate (CTR) by page, search query, and more
- Impressions, clicks, and CTR by country, device, and search type
- Social media engagement
- Average search position
- Positions by pages and queries
- Number of queries on position, and more
There are tons of metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Search Console. In Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Search Console metrics in numerous ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s Google Search Console integration.
Clicks by Queries
Number of Clicks from a Google Search Results Page that landed the User on your Site during the specified Date Range split up by Queries.
CTR by Queries
Click-through Rate (Click Count divided by the Impression Count) during the specified Date Range split up by Queries.
Position by Queries
Average Position of the Top most Result from your Site during the specified Date Range split up by Queries. So, for example, if your Site has three Results at Positions 2, 4, and 6, the Position is reported as 2. If a second query returned Results at Positions 3, 5, and 9, your Average Position would be (2 + 3)/2 = 2.5.