What you can learn from this Vimeo OTT Traffic Overview Dashboard Template
Connect your Vimeo OTT account and you’ll learn:
- How cost-effective are our videos? See what percentage of your conversions and revenue can be attributed to all of your promotional campaigns. Measure how cost-effective your campaigns are and assess your return on investment (ROI).
- How many visitors convert? Track your conversions rate and see how many units you’ve sold based on where your visitors came from. See if you’re reaching your target audience and if there's an opportunity to expand your audience from another source, country, or even platform.
- Which channels are driving the most traffic to my videos? See which channels are generating the most traffic to your Vimeo OTT account. Use this information to adjust your campaigns and targeting to improve your performance.
- Which platforms do our visitors use most? Find out which platforms your visitors use and the number of visitors each platform generates. For example, if there’s a huge difference in the amount of traffic iOS users generate compared to Android, you can dig deeper to find out why and make necessary adjustments to help expand your viewership.
- Are we staying within our budget? Quickly track expenses and revenue. Compare the numbers to previous periods and ensure your investment in video is paying off over the long term.
Pull additional data using our integration with Vimeo OTT
What else can you track and visualize with our integration with Vimeo OTT? When it comes to evaluating the success of your videos, almost anything
- Viewer interaction and behavior
- Traffic demographics
- Video completion rate
- Subscribers growth
- Trial conversions
- Churn and cancelation
- Revenue, and more
In Databox, there are many Vimeo OTT metrics already built and ready for you to visualize in various ways. Track your Vimeo OTT KPIs alongside metrics from 70+ other integrations and track all of your performance metrics in one place.
Read more about Databox’s Vimeo OTT integration.
Total number of Video Finishes. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Video Finishes by Video
Total number of Video Finishes split up by Video Title. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Total number of Video Plays. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Video Plays by Video
Total number of Video Plays split up by Video Title. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
- Completion Rate
- Completion Rate by Video
Number of Visits during the specified Date Range.