What you’ll learn from this HubSpot Social Media Tracking Dashboard template
Visually track website visits from your social media channels on a day-to-day basis. Connect your HubSpot Marketing account and learn:
- Which social media channel drives the most traffic to my website? Track website visits that come from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, or other social media sources. Find out which of these social sources generate the most traffic to your website. Use this data to determine which social channel(s) to focus on.
- Which social media channel drives the most visitors to your site and converts them into contacts? Find out which social media channel is responsible for driving the most visitors to your website and converting them into viable leads. Track and compare how your social media sources are converting visitors into customers on a month-to-month basis.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing? When it comes to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- The conversion rate(s) throughout your marketing and sales funnel(s)
- Track and compare the efficiency of your marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign improvements and growth over time
- Landing page performance
There are numerous different metrics and metric combinations you can track using HubSpot Marketing. With Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in various ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s HubSpot Marketing integration.
New Contacts by Social Source
New Contacts Created during the specified Date Range split up by Social Sources. Daily totals are not available for this metric. Instead, the total current value of this metric will be visualized cumulatively.
Sessions by Social Source
Number of times the Site was Visited during the specified Date Range split up by Social Searches. Daily totals are not available for this metric. Instead, the total current value of this metric will be visualized cumulatively.