What you’ll learn from this HubSpot Sales Dashboard Template
Connect your HubSpot CRM account and learn:
- How do I keep track of my sales pipeline? Track your prospects as they move from one stage of the sales pipeline to another. Identify where exactly most of your potential buyers drop off or get stuck the most.
Keeping track of your pipeline lets you and your team know how close you are to hitting your sales targets/goals, the current status of your leads, and the estimated revenue from current sales opportunities.
- How much are my closed won deals worth? See how much your deals marked as closed won are worth in your preferred currency. Tracking this data daily lets you know if you’re on pace to hit your closed amount for the month. Also, don’t just stop at tracking your closed won deals. Use the data to improve your sales strategy (learn what actions resulted in these deals getting closed).
- How many deals were created last month? View the total number of deals created by your sales team within a selected time period. Deals are opportunities for your business to generate more sales and revenue. By tracking this data, you’ll be able to make better business decisions, make more accurate forecasts and improve your lead generation strategy over time.
- Which channel generates the most sales opportunities for my business? See where most of your deals originate from and which channel generates the most opportunity for your business. Use this data to make informed decisions about what channels to invest in for increased sales and conversions.
- Which sales representative closed the most deals last month? Track the performance and productivity of individual sales team members. See how many deals each of them won and lost within the selected timeframe. Don’t just stop at tracking your best and underperforming sales representatives. Leverage this data to figure out ways to coach your sales team for better results and optimize your sales processes.
- What is the dollar value of the deals currently in my pipeline? See the dollar value of all deals in each stage of your sales pipeline at any point in time. Tracking your open deals amount by stage lets you know the status of each deal and if your deals are appropriately distributed in order to meet your sales targets.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot CRM
What else can you track and visualize with our integration with HubSpot CRM? When it comes to leads, sales & revenue, almost anything:
- Sales pipeline and leaderboards
- Calls and meetings booked
- Meetings by owner
- Deals by stage
- Closed Won (and lost) deals
- Sales activity by sales rep, and more
In Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in various ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s HubSpot CRM integration.
New contacts created during specified Date Range.
- Closed Won Deal Amount Goal
- Closed Won Deal Amount
- Closing Deals
Number of Deals Created during the specified Date Range.
- Deals Goal
Deals Amount by Original Source Type
Deals Amount during the specified Date Range split up by original Source Type Property.
Open Deals Amount by Stage by Pipeline
The amount of Open Deals during the specified Date Range split by Stage by Pipeline.
Deals Closed Won
Number of Deals Closed Won during the specified Date Range.
Deals Closed Won Amount
Revenue from Deals Closed Won during the specified Date Range.
Closed Lost by Owner
Number of Deals Closed Lost during the specified Date Range split up by specified HubSpot Owner.
Closed Won by Owner
Number of Deals Closed Won during the specified Date Range split up by specified HubSpot Owner.