What you’ll learn from this HubSpot Lead Generation Dashboard template
With this HubSpot dashboard template, you’ll get a quick overview of your website’s lead generation performance. Connect your HubSpot Marketing account to learn:
- Which sources generate the most leads? Monitor all your website’s lead sources in one dashboard and identify the sources that are working best so you can double down. Conversely, see which sources are underperforming and make adjustments when necessary.
- How well are my landing pages converting? Track your overall landing page conversion rate at a glance. Compare the current conversion rate to previous periods so you can spot troubling trends early and optimize your landing pages accordingly.
- How many qualified leads are we generating? Don’t just track leads in isolation. Here, you can see how many qualified leads––MQLs and SQLs––you’re marketing and sales efforts are generating and gauge the overall effectiveness of your strategy.
- Will we hit our lead generation goals? View progress toward your lead generation goals and make adjustments when they matter most so you can ensure you’re generating the leads needed to hit your company goals.
- How many leads are we generating on a daily basis? Track the number of leads you’re generating on a daily basis and identify spikes and dips that offer insight into the effectiveness of specific content, campaigns, and other initiatives.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing? When it comes to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Landing Page performance
- The conversion rate(s) throughout your marketing and sales funnel(s)
- Track and compare the efficiency of your marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign improvements and growth over time
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using HubSpot Marketing. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in a variety of different ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s HubSpot Marketing integration to learn more.
Number of Emails Successfully Opened during the specified Date Range.
Landing Page Views to Submission Rate
Number of Landing Page Views to Submission Rate during the specified Date Range. Landing Page Conversions are Submissions divided by Views.
New Leads Created during the specified Date Range (include Offline Source).
- Leads Goal
New Leads by Source
New Leads Created during the specified Date Range split up by Sources.
New MQLs Created during the specified Date Range (include Offline Source).
New SQLs Created during the specified Date Range (include Offline Source).
Number of times the Site was Visited during the specified Date Range.