What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics (Mobile v. Desktop Traffic) Dashboard Template
By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- How many of my website visitors use desktop devices instead of mobile or tablet? Learn how much of your overall website traffic comes from a specific device type (desktop, mobile, or tablet) within a period of time. Use the insights gained to optimize your site’s user experience.
- How does the performance of mobile and tablet traffic compare to that of a desktop? See how much traffic each device type (desktop, mobile, and tablet) generates within a specific time period. Visually monitor trends from the number of sessions recorded daily for each device type, and promptly investigate sudden spikes or dips.
- How many pages do my website visitors with mobile devices view on average? Find out the number of pages viewed per session on average by website users with a specific device type. Measure and compare the average pages per session by the user device for the current time period with the same time prior.
- How do I track my website’s bounce rate across devices/browsers? Measure the percentage of single interaction visits to your website across devices. A high bounce rate in one device is an indication that your website is not optimally optimized for that particular device.
- What’s the average length of sessions across devices/browsers? Track the amount of time users spend on your website for each device category within a given timeframe. Are users with desktop devices spending more time interacting with your website than mobile users for example?
- How do I track new users across devices? Measure the percentage of sessions by first-time users across all devices at any given time.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- SEO results
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.