What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics Website Performance Dashboard Template
In this template, you’ll have a general overview of how your website is performing and converting at-a-glance. No more digging around for the data. By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- Which channels drive the most traffic to your website? Identify the channels that drive the most traffic to your website. Continue prioritizing the ones that work best and make adjustments to channels that are underperforming.
- How are your website sessions trending on a daily/monthly/quarterly basis? Track the number of sessions and pageviews you’re getting on a regular basis. Compare these numbers to previous periods to evaluate growth as well as your progress toward goals.
- Which pages do visitors view most? Identify the specific pages on your website people view most and optimize these pages for conversions. Conversely, identify the pages people view least and make necessary adjustments.
- How much time do visitors spend on your website? Is your website content engaging visitors? Learn the average amount of time visitors spend viewing your content and better understand how well your content is engaging your visitors.
- How many of your visitors “bounce” without taking any additional action on your website? View the percentage of your website visitors who leave without taking any additional action on your website. Is your content interesting and engaging? Is it relevant to your target audience? Is it clear what they should do next? Answer all those questions, and more.
- How well does your website convert visitors into leads? Quickly track the number of visitors that complete the custom goals you’ve set in Google Analytics.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- SEO results
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
Avg. Time on Page
Average Amount of Time Users Spent Viewing a specified Page/Screen, or Set of Pages/Screens during specified Date Range.
Percentage of Single-Page Sessions in which there was no Interaction with the Page during specified Date Range. A bounced Session has a duration of 0 seconds.
- Goal Completions by Goals Goal
Number of First-time Users during specified Date Range.
Number of Pages Viewed during specified Date Range. Repeated Views of a Single Page are counted.
Pageviews by Page
Number of Pageviews to each Page during the specified Date Range. This metric is collecting data for the top 500 Pages in the connected Google Analytics Account. To gather data for more than 500 Pages, please use the Query Builder tool.
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range. A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with your website, app, etc.
Sessions by Channels
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range split up by Channels.
Users who have initiated at least one Session during specified Date Range.