What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics Landing Page SEO Dashboard template:
By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- Which landing pages generate the most organic traffic and signups? View your website’s top-performing landing pages and the total number of sessions and goal completions each page generates on a monthly basis.
- Which landing pages need to be updated and/or optimized? Track bounce rate and goal completions by page to measure the quality of individual landing pages on your website and see which pages need to be updated for a boost in rankings and organic traffic.
- Which search queries generate clicks to my website? Identify the specific search queries people are using to find and click your website in search engines. Use this information to inform your content and SEO strategy going forward to maximize your efforts.
- Which pages generate the most clicks from search engines? Track the number of organic clicks each of your top landing pages get within a specified date range. Monitor performance over time to spot trends and see when pages start to decay so you can update them without losing organic traffic.
- How many organic sessions does my website generate? Isolate the total number of visits your website receives from search engines to gauge the overall health of your SEO strategy. Identify spikes and drops within a specified period and compare current performance to previous periods in order to monitor growth.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
- Organic Sessions by Landing Page
- Organic Goal Completions by Landing Page
- Organic Bounce Rate by Landing Page
Sessions by Channel
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range split up by Channels.
Clicks by Pages
Number of Clicks from a Google Search Results Page that landed the User on your Site during the specified Date Range split up by Pages.
Clicks by Queries
Number of Clicks from a Google Search Results Page that landed the User on your Site during the specified Date Range split up by Queries.