What you’ll learn from this Paid Marketing Overview Dashboard Template:
By connecting your Facebook Ads and Google Ads accounts, you’ll learn:
- How much have we spent on Facebook Ads & Google Ads? Monitor your total ad spend across both paid channels and measure your ROI to determine which channel is worth continued investment and which may need some adjustments.
- Do Facebook Ads or Google Ads generate a better ROI? Track engagement metrics like impressions, click-through rate, cost per click, and more, to determine which paid channel is generating a higher ROI.
- Which ad campaigns are working? Keep track of the ad campaigns you’re currently running on Facebook and monitor current spend and impressions to determine which campaigns should be paused and which should receive continued investment.
- Which keywords are driving engagement in Google Ads? See which keywords are generating the most impressions and clicks to your Google Ads campaign. Use this information to adjust ad copy and/or targeting to improve the performance of every campaign.
- What is the cost per conversion from Google Ads? When people click on your ad do they take the desired actions you’d like them to? Measure how much it costs you for every visitor that converts from your ad campaigns. This is important to know to better allocate your ad spend.
Pull additional data using our integration with Facebook Ads
What other campaign metrics can you track and visualize with our integration with Facebook Ads? Almost anything:
- Individual campaign and ad performance
- Clicks, downloads, leads, and sales
- Cost per impression (CPM), click (CPC), and lead (CPL)
- Return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Ad spend and overall budget
- Progress towards your campaign goals, and more
In Databox there are almost 100 Facebook Ads metrics already built and ready for you to visualize in a variety of different ways. With the use of Query Builder and Data Calculations, the range of different metrics and metric combinations you can track from Facebook Ads widens.
Read more about Databox’s Facebook Ads integration.
Pull additional data using our integration with Google Ads
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Ads? When it comes to analyzing your campaigns, pretty much anything:
- Impressions, clicks, and conversions
- Cost analysis
- Keyword analysis
- Conversion analysis
- Engagement by Ad, Ad Group, and Ad Campaign, and more.
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Ads. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of Google Ads metrics in a variety of ways.
Read more about Google Ads integration.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- SEO results
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
Average Cost for each Click (all) during the specified Date Range.
Percentage of Times People saw your Ad and performed a Click (all) during the specified Date Range.
Number of Times your Ads were viewed during the specified Date Range.
Impressions by Campaign
Number of Times your Ads were viewed during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns.
Number of Clicks on Ad Links to select Destinations or Experiences, on or off Facebook-owned properties during the specified Date Range.
Estimated Amount of Money you've Spent on your Campaigns, Ad set or Ad during the specified Date Range.
Amount Spent by Campaign
Estimated Amount of Money you've Spent on your Campaigns, Ad set or Ad during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns. Daily totals are not available for this metric. Instead, the total current value of this metric will be visualized cumulatively.