What you’ll learn from this Google Ads PPC Performance Dashboard template:
Simply connect your Google Ads account and you’ll learn:
- Which metrics should I be tracking for my Google Ads campaigns? Measure the effectiveness of your Google ads campaign by tracking key metrics such as how many people saw your ad, clicked on it, as well as your click-through rate (CTR), average cost per click (CPC), conversions, and so on. By tracking these metrics, you’ll be able to measure your actual results against your goals and ROI to determine what to prioritize, change, or optimize regarding your ad strategy.
- How do I measure click-through rate for all my ad groups? See the percentage of impressions that resulted in clicks for each ad group that makes up your existing campaigns. Find out how many people actually clicked on your ad; this is a good indicator of your ad’s relevance.
- How do I track keyword-level clicks on my ads? Track the performance of specific keywords for your Google Ads campaigns. View the number of clicks that resulted from these keywords in a month as well as CTR. A high CTR indicates to Google that you’re useful to people searching online using those specific keywords.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Ads.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Ads? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Impressions, clicks, and conversions
- Cost analysis
- Keyword analysis
- Conversion analysis
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Engagement by Ad, Ad Group, and Ad Campaign, and more.
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Ads. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of Google Ads metrics in a variety of ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Ads integration.