What you’ll learn from this YouTube Overview Dashboard Template:
With this dashboard template, you’ll be able to monitor key metrics that provide a high-level health pulse on the performance of your YouTube channel. Use the insights gained to grow your YouTube channel and improve your video strategy. Connect your YouTube account and learn:
- Which videos generate the most views? See how many times your videos have been watched within a defined time period. Views are a good indicator of a video’s success and popularity.
- Where do viewers learn about your channel? Find out how viewers found your videos and what traffic sources (YouTube, direct traffic, external sources, mobile apps, etc.) generate the most views. This information is useful as it lets you know which traffic sources you should put more effort into, and if your current strategy for attracting viewers needs to be changed or optimized.
- How engaged is my audience? Track your most important engagement metrics, including likes, comments, and so on. Use this data to gauge how your audience feels about your video content.
- How many YouTube subscribers do I have? View the total number of subscribers your YouTube channel has gained and retained over time.
- What’s the total amount of time people spend watching my videos? View the accumulated amount of minutes viewers spend watching your videos on a daily basis. Monitor key trends that can inform your video effectiveness. Are people spending more or less time watching your videos? This is a good indicator of the quality and relevance of your videos to your target audience.
- How much time do people spend watching your videos on average? View the average amount of time people spent watching your videos. The higher your average view duration is, the more likely YouTube is to boost your videos’ position and make them appear in the recommended video list.
Pull additional data using our integration with YouTube.
What other YouTube metrics can you track and visualize with our integration with YouTube?
- Identify your traffic sources
- Learn audience demographics
- Viewer retention
- Subscriber count
- Video engagement
- YouTube referrals, and more.
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using YouTube. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of YouTube metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s YouTube integration.
Average View Duration
Estimated average Minutes Watched per View for the selected Content, Date Range, Region and other Filters.
Number of Comments on your Video and Channel for the selected Content, Date Range, Region and Other Filters.
Estimated total Minutes of Viewing Time of your Content from your Audience during the specified Date Range.
Change in Likes found by Subtracting 'Likes Removed' from 'Likes Added' for the selected Date Range, Region and Other Filters.
Number of times that Users Subscribed to this Channel during the specified Date Range.
Number of Views for your Channel or Videos during the specified Date Range.
Views by Traffic Source
Number of Views for your Channel or Videos during the specified Date Range split up by Traffic Source.
Views by Video
Number of Views for your Channel or Videos during the specified Date Range split up by Video.