What you’ll learn from this Shopify Store Overview Dashboard template:
In this Shopify dashboard template, you’ll get a quick overview of the performance of your online store. By connecting your Shopify account, you’ll learn:
- How many orders does my eCommerce store receive on a daily and/or monthly basis? Track the number of products purchased from your online store on a daily basis. Compare these numbers to previous periods to see if you’re growing sales and overall demand.
- How much money does my online store make? Track the total sales of all products and services through your online store within a given time period, i.e. last 30 days, month to date, last 7 days, and more.
- How much in discounts and refunds does my store issue in total? Track the number of coupons and discounts offered by your online store as well as the total amount in refunds issued to customers.
- How much does my store make after all refunds and discounts have been deducted? How profitable is your online store? Track total sales from your online store after all costs have been subtracted such as returns, damaged, or missing goods, discounts, taxes, etc.
- Is my shopping cart set up properly? Monitor trends in the checkout process that result in abandoned carts, unfulfilled orders, and completed orders. Assess if your shopping cart is built to support the purchasing decisions of your visitors and repeat customers.
- How many new and repeat customers does my online store have? How effective is your store in generating new customers? How about repeat customers? Monitor performance in these areas and make adjustments where necessary.
- What are my best-selling products? See which products are most popular among your store’s visitors and previous shoppers in terms of volume and revenue.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Shopify.
Dig deeper into your store’s data using our robust integration with Shopify.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Shopify? When it comes to measuring your online store’s performance, just about everything:
- Gross and Net sales
- Average Order Value (AOV)
- Sales by product
- Abandoned cart rate
- New vs. returning customers
- Low inventory products
- Taxes, and more
There are tons of useful metrics and metric combinations you can track using Shopify. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of Shopify metrics in a variety of ways.
Read more about Databox’s Shopify integration.
Number of abandoned checkouts during specified date range.
Equates to product discount + the product's proportional share of a cart-wide discount during specified date range.
Equates to gross sales - discounts - returns during specified date range. Net sales does not include shipping charges or taxes.
Number of new customers during specified date range.
Number of orders that were placed during specified date range.
Number of unfulfilled orders during specified date range.
Net Quantity by Top products
Number of orders that were placed during specified date range split up by top sold products.
Equates to product selling price x ordered quantity during specified date range. Gross sales does not include discounts, returns, taxes, or shipping.
Gross Sales by Top products
Equates to product selling price x ordered quantity during specified date range split up by top sold products.
Number of shipping charges associated with a sale or return during specified date range.
Number of taxes associated with a sale or return during specified date range.
Total number of customers gained during the specified date range. No historical data is available from before initial connection.