What you’ll learn from this HubSpot (KPI Trends) Dashboard template
Quickly compare your KPI data for the current time period to the same previous day/week/month/year. By doing so, you’ll be able to identify improvement opportunities, spot common patterns, and share notes on key takeaways. Connect your HubSpot Marketing and HubSpot CRM accounts and learn:
- How do I track visitor interactions on my website? Track your website sessions daily. Sessions in HubSpot encompass all actions taken by a visitor on your site, including page views, CTA clicks, events, and so on. Find out if you recorded a significant increase in the number of visitors to your website for the current month compared to the previous month.
- How many people have interacted with my business this month? View the total number of contacts you currently have in HubSpot. Learn how that number increases daily. A consistent increase in the number of visitors engaged with your business is a good indicator that your lead generation efforts are paying off.
- How many new leads did we generate last month? Measure the effectiveness of your lead generation efforts by the number of new leads generated daily. Monitor daily trends to uncover unusual patterns, such as dips or spikes, research further to learn why those occurred?
- How do I track my Marketing qualified leads in HubSpot? See how many leads have interacted with your company and expressed interest in your product and/or service within a specified timeframe and could become customers if nurtured well. By tracking your MQL data on a daily basis, you’ll be able to tell if your lead generation efforts are paying off and that the leads generated are of good quality.
- How do I track my Sales qualified leads in HubSpot? Find out how many of your leads are sales-ready and have been vetted by your marketing team to be ready to interact with your sales team. It is important to keep track of your SQL data on a day-to-day basis, as a consistent increase shows that your lead qualification process is paying off in nurturing your MQLs.
- How many deals did we win this year? View the number of deals that your sales team closed within a given timeframe and see how this number compares to the same previous time period.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing? When it comes to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- The conversion rate(s) throughout your marketing and sales funnel(s)
- Track and compare the efficiency of your marketing campaignst
- Monitor campaign improvements and growth over tim
- Landing page performance
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using HubSpot marketing and CRM. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in a variety of different ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s HubSpot Marketing integration.
New Contacts (w/o Offline Source)
New Contacts Created during the specified Date Range (does not include Offline Source).
- Contacts Goal
New Leads Created during the specified Date Range (include Offline Source).
- Leads Goal
New MQLs Created during the specified Date Range (include Offline Source).
- MQL Goal
New SQLs Created during the specified Date Range (include Offline Source).
Number of times the Site was Visited during the specified Date Range.
- Visits Goal