What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics 4 Demographic Details Dashboard template:
By connecting your Google Analytics 4 account, you’ll learn:
- Who are your users? So you're generating a lot of visitors and sessions, great. But where are they all coming from? Track metrics like users, new users, and sessions by country to understand where your audience is coming from and create effective campaigns based on what you learn.
- Where are your most engaged users coming from? Track the number of engaging sessions by country and learn who you're engaging the most. Use this information to expand your business and find new growth paths.
- How much time do visitors spend on my website? Is your website content engaging visitors? Learn their average engagement length of your visitors on your site or app and better understand how well your content engages them.
- What's your average purchase revenue? See your average revenue for the current month in real-time. Keep an eye on it to ensure your website and app generate sufficient revenue to meet up your sales goal.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics 4?
When it comes to attributing to your traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Sales revenue
- Mapping out the customer journey
- Calculate average revenue per user/ARPU
- Website and app engagement
- Purchase paths of your users
- Landing page performance
- Monitor audience growth over time.
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics 4. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways. Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics 4 integration.
Average Purchase Revenue
The average Purchase Revenue in the Transaction Group of Events during the specified Date Range.
Conversions by Country
The count of Conversion Events during the specified Date Range split by Country.
Engaged Sessions by Country
The number of Sessions that lasted longer than 10 seconds, or had a Conversion Event, or had 2 or more screen Views during the specified Date Range split by Country.
Engagement Rate by Country
The Percentage of engaged Sessions (Engaged Sessions divided by Sessions) during the specified Date Range split by Country.
Event Count by Country
The count of Events during the specified Date Range split by Country.
New Users by Country
The number of Users who interacted with your Site or launched your App for the first time during the specified Date Range split by Country.
- Average Engagement Time
Sessions by Country
The number of Sessions that began on your Site or App during the specified Date Range split by Country.
Total Revenue by Country
The sum of Revenue from Purchases, Subscriptions, and Advertising during the specified Date Range split by Country.
Total Users by Country
The number of distinct Users who have logged at least one Event, regardless of whether the Site or App was in use when that Event was logged during the specified Date Range split by Country.