What you’ll learn from this HubSpot CRM Sales Funnel Overview Dashboard Template
Connect your HubSpot CRM account and learn:
- What are the conversion rates throughout our sales pipeline? See how deals progress in your sales pipeline and the dollar amount currently associated with each stage. Compare your current pipeline to month’s past to see where you’ve improved and where the potential opportunities for removing bottlenecks are.
- How much revenue is currently in our sales funnel? Easily track the amount of revenue currently in your sales funnel. Use this information to more accurately forecast your sales numbers at the end of the week, month, and quarter. Make adjustments to your sales strategy when it matters most.
- Who are our top sales performers? Get a quick look at your top sales performers in any given month by the number of deals and revenue they’ve closed. Use this information to prioritize your support and ensure growth and productivity is increasing across the board.
- How many new deals did our sales team create this month? See how many new deals are created by your sales team and how much in revenue these new deals are worth. Compare the number of new deals created in the current month to deals created in the previous month and track overall growth and make adjustments when needed.
- How many deals have we closed won (and lost) this month? Track deals closed won vs. lost (as well as open deals) in any given time period and better understand the overall effectiveness of your sales team and approach. Use this information to make adjustments to your sales process.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot CRM.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with HubSpot CRM? When it comes to leads, sales & revenue, almost anything:
- Sales pipeline and leaderboards
- Calls and meetings booked
- Meetings by owner
- Deals by stage
- Closed Won (and lost) deals
- Sales activity by sales rep, and more
There are many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using HubSpot marketing and CRM. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in a variety of different ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about HubSpot CRM integration.
Average Time to Close Deal
Average amount of Time it takes to Close a Deal during the specified Date Range.
Number of Deals (Open and Closed) during the specified Date Range.
Number of Companies Created during the specified Date Range.
Number of Deals Created during the specified Date Range.
Open Deals Amount by Stage by Pipeline
The amount of Open Deals during the specified Date Range split by Stage by Pipeline.
Deals Closed Lost
Number of Deals Closed Lost during the specified Date Range.
Open (Unclosed) Deals
Number of Open Unclosed Deals during the specified Date Range.
Deals Closed Won
Number of Deals Closed Won during the specified Date Range.
Deals Closed Won Amount
Revenue from Deals Closed Won during the specified Date Range.
Closed Won Amount by Owner
Closed Won Deal Revenue Amount during the specified Date Range split up by specified HubSpot Owner.
Closed Won by Owner
Number of Deals Closed Won during the specified Date Range split up by specified HubSpot Owner.
Closed Won Deals by Deal Name
The number of Closed Won Deals during the specified Date Range.