What you’ll learn from this Shopify + Facebook Ads + Google Analytics (online sales overview) dashboard template:
Track your sales funnel using important Shopify Google Analytics and Facebook Ads KPIs. Here’s what you stand to learn from connecting these integrations:
- What are our top-performing products? See which of your products performed the best in the last 30 days in terms of actual sales and in the number of orders they got.
- How many people have purchased from our online store? Track how many people have purchased a product or service from your online store in a given month. Did more people buy from your store this month in comparison to the previous month?
- How much does an average user spend on our website? Monitor the monetary value of an individual customer in your store. View the average amount that a customer spends in purchasing a product or service from your online store within a given timeframe.
- How does our sales performance this month compare with the previous period? Track how much income your online store generated from actual sales in the last 30 days. Analyze your sales trends on a day-to-day basis, look out for sudden spikes or drops in gross sales, and find out why they occurred.
- How do we measure the performance of our shopping cart? Evaluate the performance of your shopping cart by tracking key metrics such as the percentage of abandoned checkouts, unfulfilled orders, and actual orders placed on your online store within a given time frame.
- What’s our eCommerce conversion rate? Assess the performance of your online store in converting a visitor to a paying customer. Keep track of the ratio of transactions to sessions recorded daily (expressed as a percentage), this data is useful gauging the health and performance of your online store.
- Who are my eCommerce visitors and where do they come from? Track key metrics useful to you understanding your store’s visitors better, their actions and behavioral patterns, such as bounce rate, pageviews, average session duration, and so on. This information is important as you’ll be better informed on the best ways to cater to their needs.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- SEO results
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
Pull additional data using our extensive integration with Facebook Ads.
What other campaign metrics can you track and visualize with our integration with Facebook Ads? Almost anything:
- Individual campaign and ad performance
- Clicks, downloads, leads, and sales
- Cost per impression (CPM), click (CPC), and lead (CPL)
- Return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Paid advertising
- Ad spend and overall budget
- Progress towards your campaign goals, and more
In Databox there are almost 100 Facebook Ads metrics already built and ready for you to visualize in a variety of different ways. With the use of Query Builder and Data Calculations, the range of different metrics and metric combinations you can track from Facebook Ads widens.
Read more about Databox’s Facebook Ads integration.
Dig deeper into your store’s data using our robust integration with Shopify.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Shopify? When it comes to measuring your online store’s performance, just about everything:
- Gross and Net sales
- Average Order Value (AOV)
- Sales by product
- Abandoned cart rate
- New vs. returning customers
- Low inventory products
- Taxes, and more.
There are tons of useful metrics and metric combinations you can track using Shopify. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of Shopify metrics in a variety of ways.
Read more about Databox’s Shopify integration.
Avg. Session Duration
Average Length of a Session during specified Date Range.
Percentage of Single-Page Sessions in which there was no Interaction with the Page during specified Date Range. A bounced Session has a duration of 0 seconds.
Ecommerce Conversion Rate
Percentage of Sessions that resulted in an Ecommerce Transaction during specified Date Range.
% New Sessions
The Procentage of the Sessions that are created by New Users (first-time visits) during specified Date Range.
Pages / Session
Average Number of Pages Viewed during a Session during specified Date Range. Repeated Views of a Single Page are counted.
Number of Pages Viewed during specified Date Range. Repeated Views of a Single Page are counted.
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range. A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with your website, app, etc.
Users who have initiated at least one Session during specified Date Range.
Estimated Amount of Money you've Spent on your Campaigns, Ad set or Ad during the specified Date Range.
Number of abandoned checkouts during specified date range.
Equates to gross sales - discounts - returns during specified date range. Net sales does not include shipping charges or taxes.
Number of orders that were placed during specified date range.
Number of unfulfilled orders during specified date range.
Net Quantity by Top products
Number of orders that were placed during specified date range split up by top sold products.
Equates to product selling price x ordered quantity during specified date range. Gross sales does not include discounts, returns, taxes, or shipping.
Gross Sales by Top products
Equates to product selling price x ordered quantity during specified date range split up by top sold products.
Total number of customers gained during the specified date range. No historical data is available from before initial connection.