What you’ll learn from this Hubspot CRM (BDR Sales Rep Habits) Dashboard Template:
Connect your HubSpot CRM account and learn:
- How do we track the number of tasks a sales rep completed this month? Track how many tasks each sales rep actually completes against their set goal in a month. This information is useful for identifying top performers based on their actual results.
- How many sales calls do our sales representatives make monthly? View the total number of sales calls made by individual sales reps in a given month, see how their actual results compare to the set goal. By tracking this metric, you’ll be able to determine if a specific sales rep needs to increase sales calls volume or manage their time better.
- How many emails were sent to the mailing list this month? Track the total number of emails that were sent by your sales representatives to both prospective and current customers in a given month. This data lets you know if your sales rep needs to increase his/her daily email output to keep your sales funnel full.
- How many meetings were conducted this month? Analyze the performance of your sales rep by the total number of meetings they conducted in a given month. The more meetings a sales rep sets with a sales qualified lead the higher the probability of closing.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot CRM.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with HubSpot CRM? When it comes to leads, sales & revenue, almost anything:
- Sales pipeline and leaderboards
- Calls and meetings booked
- Meetings by owner
- Deals by stage
- Closed Won (and lost) deals
- Sales activity by sales rep, and more.
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using HubSpot marketing and CRM. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in a variety of different ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s HubSpot CRM integration to learn more.
Calls by Owner
Number of Calls Logged, Overall, regardless of outcome, split up by HubSpot Owner.
Emails Logged by Owner
Number of Emails Logged, Overall, regardless of outcome, split up by HubSpot Owner.
Number of Meetings Logged, Overall, regardless of outcome.
Tasks Completed by Owner
Number of Completed Tasks during the specified Date Range split up by HubSpot Owner.