What you’ll learn from this Facebook Ads Campaign Analysis Dashboard template
You can use this dashboard template to measure your Facebook ad campaign performance and track the most important metrics for all your active campaigns. Simply connect your Facebook Ads account, and you’ll learn:
- Which campaign has the lowest cost per conversion? Find out how much you’re paying per 1,000 views for each Facebook ad campaign you’re running. Tracking your Facebook Ad CPM is crucial for assessing your brand reach and awareness, i.e., it tells you how well you’re doing when it comes to getting your ad in front of your target audience.
- How do I track impressions for my Facebook Ads campaign? View the number of times people saw your ad content within a specified period of time. Depending on your target audience and the type of campaign you’re running, paying attention to the number of impressions is highly beneficial.
- How many unique people saw my campaign? Find out how many people saw your Facebook ad campaign during a period of time. Get real-time data on your post, page, organic, viral, and paid reach metrics.
- What’s the total amount of money I’ve spent on my campaign? View the total amount of money you've spent so far running your ad campaign against your maximum budget at any given time.
- How do I track the number of clicks on my campaign? Track the number of clicks on your ad links within a specified period of time. This is a good indicator of your target audience’s interest in your ad content and can enable you to manage your CPA (cost-per-action) effectively.
Pull additional data using our extensive integration with Facebook Ads
What other campaign metrics can you track and visualize with our integration with Facebook Ads? Almost anything:
- Individual campaign and ad performance
- Clicks, downloads, leads, and sale
- Cost per impression (CPM), click (CPC), and lead (CPL)
- Return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Ad spend and overall budget
- Progress towards your campaign goals, and more
In Databox, there are almost 100 Facebook Ads metrics already built and ready for you to visualize in a variety of different ways. With Query Builder and Data Calculations, the range of different metrics and metric combinations you can track from Facebook Ads widens.
Read more about Databox’s Facebook Ads integration.
Clicks (All) by Campaign
Number of Clicks on your Ads during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns.
CPM by Campaign
Average Cost for 1,000 Impressions during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns. Daily totals are not available for this metric. Instead, the total current value of this metric will be visualized cumulatively.
Impressions by Campaign
Number of Times your Ads were viewed during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns.
Reach by Campaign
Number of People who saw your Ads at least once during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns.
Amount Spent by Campaign
Estimated Amount of Money you've Spent on your Campaigns, Ad set or Ad during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns. Daily totals are not available for this metric. Instead, the total current value of this metric will be visualized cumulatively.