What you’ll learn from this ActiveCampaign dashboard template:
In this ActiveCampaign dashboard template, you will be able to measure the success of your marketing campaigns and sales efforts by evaluating these key metrics/areas: campaign engagement rate, pipeline, and goal performance.
Connect your ActiveCampaign account and learn:
- Which campaigns have received the most engagement? Monitor how your email subscribers are engaging with your active email campaigns. Track the total number of email opens and clicks received for each email campaign sent during a specified time period.
- How clean is my email list? View how many of your email contacts did not receive your sent email for a variety of reasons (email address doesn’t exist, full mailbox, etc.). Also, track how many people opted out from receiving your email newsletter/resources.
- How many deals did I close last month? Have an up-to-date detailed account of your deals and how much they are worth. Use this information to prioritize which deals to focus on.
- Is my list of contacts growing? See the number of contacts in your email list at any given point in time. Find out how many people signed up recently to receive your emails and keep track of how your email list grows over time due to these new signups.
- How do I keep track of our most important email marketing metrics? Get useful, actionable data on the metrics that matter the most to your email marketing efforts. See how many active campaigns you have in real-time as well as the number of deals, contacts, forms, and lists you have set up in your ActiveCampaign account.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with ActiveCampaign.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with ActiveCampaign? When it comes to attributing to your traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Email engagement
- Goal performance
- Pipeline performance
- Email list health
- Landing page automation
Total number of Bounced Contacts. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Clicks by Campaign
Total number of Clicks split up by Campaigns. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Opens by Campaign
Total number of Opens split up by Campaigns. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Total number of Contacts. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Deals by Title
Total amount of Deals split up by Deal Titles. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Total number of Active Contacts. An Active Contact is a Contact who has confirmed their Subscription to your List and has Not Unsubscribed or Bounced. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Total number of New Contacts. We calculate this metric as a difference from the previous day. No historical data is available from before the initial connection. Active Campaign does not provide net values for this metric directly via their API. We calculate this metric by subtracting the current value from the previous value to determine net change. We recommend displaying this metric on a line or bar chart to view daily fluctuations.
Total number of Unsubscribed Contacts. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.