What you’ll learn from this Facebook Ad Campaign for eCommerce Dashboard Template
Simply connect your Facebook Ads account, and you’ll learn:
- How do I track my purchases on Facebook ads? See which specific campaigns resulted in users purchasing a product or products from your online store within a specific time frame. View the total number of completed purchases made on your eCommerce site as a result of your Facebook ad campaign daily, weekly, monthly, or within a specified date range.
- How do I measure my Facebook ad campaign performance? Measure and analyze your ad campaign’s results by tracking and (improving) important metrics, such are: total number of completed purchases, budget spent, link clicks, CPM, post engagement (reactions, shares, comments, likes), reach, frequency, and so on.
- What is the total return on ad spend (ROAS) generated from website purchases? Measure the effectiveness of your ad campaign in generating revenue for your eCommerce business. See how much in revenue your eCommerce business gets back for each dollar spent on advertising. Tracking this data allows you to evaluate the performance of your active ad campaigns as well as the correlation between advertising spend/efforts and generated revenue.
Pull additional data using our extensive integration with Facebook Ads.
What other campaign metrics can you track and visualize with our integration with Facebook Ads? Almost anything:
- Individual campaign and ad performance
- Clicks, downloads, leads, and sales
- Cost per impression (CPM), click (CPC), and lead (CPL)
- Return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Ad spend and overall budget
- Progress towards your campaign goals, and more
In Databox, there are almost 100 Facebook Ads metrics already built and ready for you to visualize in a variety of different ways. With Query Builder and Data Calculations, the range of different metrics and metric combinations you can track from Facebook Ads widens.
Read more about Databox’s Facebook Ads integration.
Number of Comments on your Ads during the specified Date Range.
Average Cost for each Click (all) during the specified Date Range.
Average Cost for 1,000 Impressions during the specified Date Range.
Percentage of Times People saw your Ad and performed a Click (all) during the specified Date Range.
Average number of Times each Person saw your Ad during the specified Date Range.
Number of Likes of your Facebook Page attributed to your Ads during the specified Date Range.
Number of Clicks on Ad Links to select Destinations or Experiences, on or off Facebook-owned properties during the specified Date Range.
Number of Purchase Events attributed to your Ads during the specified Date Range.
Purchases by Campaign
Number of Purchase Events attributed to your Ads during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns.
Number of Shares of your Ads during the specified Date Range. People can share your ads or posts on their own or friends' Timelines, in groups and on their own Pages.
Number of Reactions on your Ads during the specified Date Range. The reactions button on an ad allows people to share different reactions to its content: Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad or Angry.
Number of People who saw your Ads at least once during the specified Date Range.
Estimated Amount of Money you've Spent on your Campaigns, Ad set or Ad during the specified Date Range.
Purchase ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)
Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) from Purchases during the specified Date Range.