What you can learn from this Vimeo OTT Account Overview Dashboard Template
Connect your Vimeo OTT account and learn:
- How many viewers do we generate on a daily/weekly/monthly basis? Track the number of viewers within a specific period of time. Compare these numbers with previous months and see if you’re growing viewership and evaluate your progress toward your goals.
- Which channels drive the most traffic to my videos? Identify the channels that drive the most visitors to your account. Double down on the ones that work best and optimize or even cut the channels that underperform.
- Which videos draw the most attention? Find out which videos engage your viewers the most and better understand the content, product, and/or services that resonate most. Conversely, identify the videos that people view least and make necessary adjustments.
- Are my video campaigns under or over budget? Easily stay in control of your financial KPIs and keep your videos within budget by monitoring your expenses and revenue within any given time period. Compare the amount you’re spending and earning to previous periods to measure the growth and efficiency of your work.
- How many videos are played from start to finish? Measure how many of your videos are being viewed in total and how many of those are viewed to the very end. Is your content interesting and engaging? Is it relevant to your target audience? Answer all those questions and more.
Pull additional data using our integration with Vimeo OTT
What else can you track and visualize with our integration with Vimeo OTT? When it comes to evaluating the success of your videos, almost anything:
- Viewer interaction and behavior
- Traffic demographics
- Video completion rate
- Subscribers growth
- Trial conversions
- Churn and cancelation
- Revenue, and more
In Databox, there are many Vimeo OTT metrics already built and ready for you to visualize in various ways. Track your Vimeo OTT KPIs alongside metrics from 70+ other integrations and track all of your performance metrics in one place.
Read more about Databox’s Vimeo OTT integration.
Amount of Expenses during the specified Date Range.
Total number of Video Finishes. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Gross Revenue generated during the specified Date Range.
Net Revenue (Expenses deducted from Gross Revenue) during the specified Date Range.
Total number of Video Plays. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Video Plays by Video
Total number of Video Plays split up by Video Title. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Number of Visits during the specified Date Range.
Visits by Source
Number of Visits during the specified Date Range split up by Source.
Visits by Country
Number of Visits during the specified Date Range split up by Country.
Visits by Referrer
Number of Visits during the specified Date Range split up by Referrer.