What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics Social Media Dashboard template
By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- Which mobile devices generate quality visits? Find out the mobile devices your visitors from social use the most. Track essential metrics such as average time on page and sessions to learn how much mobile traffic your site received in a given time and the average time your visitors spend on each web page while browsing from mobile devices.
- Which social networks generate visitors that complete goals? Track the traffic that each social media network drives to your website. Also, see what percentage of visitors to your site actually completed the desired goal.
- Which social network generates the most visits to my website? Easily track your social media-driven website traffic in real-time. See how much traffic can be attributed to your social media channels daily and how many website visitors from social media drop off on a day-to-day basis without taking the desired action.
- How do I track social media traffic? Monitor the total number of sessions attributed to your social media channels within a specified date range. Monitor daily trends to promptly act on sudden spikes and drops in the number of social media-driven visits to your website.
- What is my website’s new visitor rate? Track what percentage of users visited your website for the first time within a period of time. Compare your website’s new visitor rate for the current time period to prior dates.
- How do I measure social media conversion rate? See what percentage of your site visitors that came from social media took the desired action.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
- New Visitors, Social
- Bounce Rate from Social
- Bounce Rate by Social Network
- Conversion Rate by Social Network
- Social Sessions by Mobile Device Type
- Avg Time on Page by Mobile Device, Social
- Goal Conversion from Social
- Users from Social
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range. A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with your website, app, etc.
Sessions by Channel
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range split up by Channels.
Sessions by Social Network
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range split up by Social Networks.