What you’ll learn from this Salesforce Leads Dashboard Template:
Connect your Salesforce account and learn:
- Where do my leads come from? See which channels generate the most leads for your business and view the total number of leads generated from all of your marketing sources.
- How do I track my new and converted leads? Stay on top of your lead generation efforts by tracking how many new leads have been acquired via various sources.
- What stage are your leads in? See what stage of the sales pipeline your leads are in at any given point in time.
- How do I know who is managing a particular lead? See how many leads have been assigned to individual sales reps within a given timeframe.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Salesforce.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Salesforce? When it comes to leads, sales & revenue, almost anything:
- Closed and won opportunities
- Win/loss rate
- Open activities (demos, calls, emails)
- Sales cycle
- Deal type
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Salesforce. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of salesforce metrics in a variety of different ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s Salesforce integration.
Number of Converted Leads during the specified Date Range.
- Lead Source by Create Date
- Lead Status by Create Date
- Lead Owner by Create Date
Number of New Cases during the specified Date Range.
Number of New Leads during the specified Date Range.
New Leads by Lead Source
Number of New Leads during the specified Date Range split up by Lead Source.