What you’ll learn from this Pipedrive CRM Persons Overview Dashboard Template:
Use this Pipedrive CRM Persons Dashboard to get an instant overview of your persons, their activities, and numbers. Connect your Pipedrive CRM account and learn:
- What are your persons activities? Discover how many emails, notes, and files there are for each person along with their total number of activities.
- What is the number of won/lost deals per Person? Persons Overview datablock contains multiple metrics that enable you to track at a glance - the number of deals won/lost and open, along with completed/incomplete and total activities for each person. It is perfect for quickly assessing the state of each person within your sales pipeline.
- What is the total number of new persons? By checking this dashboard you will instantly have an insight into the exact number of new persons within your pipeline, and you can even drill down when most of them joined by adjusting the date ranges.
- What is the total number of persons you are currently tracking? Knowing the exact number of persons you are tracking in your sales pipeline at any given moment is essential for your sales process.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Pipedrive CRM
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Pipedrive CRM? When it comes to leads, sales & revenue, almost anything:
- Sales pipeline and leaderboards
- Calls and meetings booked
- Sales cycle duration
- Deals by stage
- Closed Won (and lost) deals
- Sales activity by sales rep and more.
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Pipedrive CRM. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of sales metrics in a variety of different ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s Pipedrive CRM integration.
Number of Contacts Added during the specified Date Range.
- Total Open Deals by Person
- Total Completed Activities by Person
- Total Incomplete Activities by Person
- Total Won Deals by Person
- Total Lost Deals by Person
- Total Activities by Person
- Total Email Messages by Person
- Total Files by Person
- Total Notes by Person
- Total Persons Count