What you’ll learn from this Pardot Opportunities & Prospects Overview Dashboard template
With this Pardot dashboard template, you’ll be able to see how your most important lead metrics are trending over time. Monitoring the growth of your opportunities and prospects by campaign and dig deeper into your data––connect your Salesforce Pardot account to learn:
- What is your overall opportunity & prospect growth and how is it trending over time? Knowing how your marketing funnel is evolving over time helps you determine your future steps and campaigns. Learn what’s working and use it to your advantage.
- How many opportunities are my email campaigns generating? Is there a relationship between the number of people opening your emails and the number of new opportunities generated? Gain a better understanding of how your email campaigns influence acquisition and make adjustments accordingly.
- Who are my prospects, and what do they do? Track your prospects by company and country to see where your marketing and sales efforts are having the most impact and adjust your campaigns based on what you learn.
- Is my visitor-to-prospect-rate increasing or decreasing over time? Easily track the number of visitors that became prospects and compare current trends to previous periods to see if you’re increasing engagement over time. If not, make adjustments where they matter most.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Salesforce Pardot
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Salesforce Pardot?
When it comes to lead management and email campaigns, almost anything:
- Prospect demographics
- Campaign cost and performance
- The conversion rate(s) throughout your marketing and sales funnel(s)
- Track and compare the efficiency of your marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign improvements and growth over time
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Salesforce Pardot. With Databox, you can quickly visualize several Pardot metrics in various ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox's Salesforce Pardot integration.
Number of All Opportunities created during the specified Date Range. This metric is pushed on Create Date.
The Amount of All Opportunities created during the specified Date Range. This metric is pushed on Create Date.
Opportunities by Campaign
Number of All Opportunities created during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns. This metric is pushed on Create Date.
Number of All Prospects created during the specified Date Range.
Prospects by Campaign
Number of All Prospects created during the specified Date Range split up by Campaigns.
- Average Opportunity Amount