Uses one-click integrations:
What you’ll learn from this Asana (Project Overview) Dashboard template
Keep your workflow organized and easily monitor your team’s progress and performance on all created tasks and projects. Connect your Asana account and learn:
- How many tasks have been completed in a certain project? Get a live update on the total number of tasks that have been completed in a particular project and track how many tasks actually get completed on a daily basis. See how the number of tasks completed in a given day compares to the same time the previous week/month/year.
- How do I keep track of my tasks and due dates? Track the number of tasks with/without an assigned due date during a particular period of time. It is important to keep track of this data as it lets you schedule and manage your tasks and projects better, you (& your team) are more efficient when there’s a due date you’re working towards (better time management).
- How many overdue tasks do I have for each project? See how many tasks are overdue by project, within a specified time period. It is important to keep track of your overdue tasks in order to measure your team’s efficiency. For example, if the volume of overdue tasks for a particular project is greater than the number of tasks completed in due time, this can be an indicator that there are bottlenecks that must be addressed, to ensure things run as planned.
- How do I track completed and incompleted tasks for each project? See how many tasks have been completed in a certain project and how many tasks are yet to be completed. Compare your current month’s performance in completing tasks versus the previous month’s performance.
- How many tasks are overdue this week? Get a real-time count of the total number of tasks in a particular project that are past their due date. Monitor how many overdue tasks are amassed on a daily basis and find out why you (& your team) are falling behind schedule.
- How many tasks were newly created today? Keep track of all newly created tasks by you (& your team) in real-time.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Asana
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Asana? When it comes to managing your tasks, projects, and workflow, almost anything:
- Task management & reporting
- Time tracking
- Team performance and productivity
- Cross-team and Inter-team collaboration
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Asana. With Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of project management metrics in a variety of different ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s Asana integration.