What you’ll learn from this Salesforce (Expected Value of Sales Pipeline) Dashboard Template
Connect your Salesforce account and learn:
- Where do most of my leads come from? Find out where leads to your website originate from. Also, see the total number of leads each specific source sent to your website within a given time period. It is useful to track this data as it lets you know which marketing channels drive the most value for your business.
- Which marketing channels drive the most opportunities for your business? See the original lead source for closing opportunities and the expected revenue to be generated once these opportunities are closed. By tracking where your most valuable leads come from, you’ll be able to determine what channels to focus on and/or if your lead generation strategy needs to be reviewed.
- How do I track revenue from closed deals? See how much revenue you’ve generated so far from closed deals for the chosen time period. Measure and analyze your progress against your sales goals, and use this data to forecast your quarterly numbers accurately.
- What is the total value of all deals in my sales pipeline? See how much revenue you stand to generate from opportunities that are expected to close within a specific timeframe. Note: This does not include revenue that has been earned from close deals.
- What is the total value of closed and expected revenue for this quarter? See how much revenue you generated from deals marked as Closed Won, as well as how much revenue you expect to generate from all deals in your pipeline that are set to close.
- How do I track my sales pipeline effectively? Get a holistic view of what is happening in your sales pipeline. See where your prospects are, and monitor how they progress through the different stages in their buying process.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Salesforce.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Salesforce? When it comes to leads, sales & revenue, almost anything:
- Closed and won opportunities
- Win/loss rate
- Open activities (demos, calls, emails)
- Sales cycle
- Deal type
- Closed and Pending
Number of Converted Leads during the specified Date Range.
- Opportunities >51% Chance Source
Expected Revenue during the specified Date Range.
New Leads by Lead Source
Number of New Leads during the specified Date Range split up by Lead Source.
Open Opportunities Amount by Stage Name
Total Open Opportunities Amount during the specified Date Range split up by Owner. Daily totals are not available for this metric. Instead, the total current value of this metric will be visualized cumulatively. No historical data is available from the initial connection.
Opportunities Won Revenue
Opportunities Won Revenue during the specified Date Range.