What you’ll learn from this PayPal (Account Overview) Dashboard Template:
Connect your PayPal account and learn:
- How do I track gross sales? See the total amount of money you earned within a given time period from all sales transactions before any deductions were made, such as sales returns, taxes, shipping, discounts, etc.
- How do I calculate net sales? Find out how much monetary value you made from the sale of your products and/or services during a time period. Your net sales are what you have after excluding costs such as sales returns, taxes, shipping, discounts, etc.
- How much was I charged in PayPal fees last month? View the total amount of money you were charged for selling your products and/or services. Additionally, see how much in fees you had to pay for sending or receiving money to/from an international destination, for withdrawing money, processing customer refunds, etc.
- How do I check my PayPal account balance? Quickly and conveniently check your PayPal account balance at one glance.
- How do I track all online transactions? Track and visualize the total number of transactions you processed from confirmed sales within a specified date range. Additionally, keep track of the payment sent for each transaction.
- How do I calculate shipping costs? Track and manage the costs associated with shipping for your online business. It is important to pay attention to this data to learn how much courier services are charging you and if the cost has increased over time. Note that if your shipping costs are too high, it can deter customers from buying from you (high abandoned cart rate).
Pull additional data using our deep integration with PayPal
What else can you track and visualize with our robust integration with PayPal? When it comes to your most important payment and sales metrics, almost anything:
- Total sales, Net sales, Gross sales
- Transactions by type
- Churn rate
- Net profit and Gross profit
- Payment conversion rate
There are many metrics and metric combinations you can track using PayPal. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of PayPal metrics & KPIs in various ways:
Read more about Databox’s PayPal integration.
Balance shows how much money you have currently in your PayPal account. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Gross Amount (Payments Sent) by Transaction
The Gross amount of Payments Sent during the specified Date Range split up by the name of the transaction. This is the final amount charged, including any Shipping and Taxes from your Merchant Profile.
The amount of Fees during the specified Date Range.
Net Sales during the specified Date Range. Net Sales are the sum of a company's Gross Sales minus its Returns, Allowances, Shipping Costs, and Discounts.
The amount of Refunds during the specified Date Range.
The amount of Shipping Costs during the specified Date Range.
Gross Sales during the specified Date Range. Gross Sales are the grand total of all Sale transactions reported in a period, without any deductions.
The number of Transactions during the specified Date Range.