What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics Mobile App Metrics Dashboard Template
In this mobile app metrics dashboard template, you’ll be able to measure the overall performance of your application, its features, user behavior, and more. Most importantly, everything you need to know about your application’s acquisition and retention rates can be found here at a glance. By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- What common behaviors do my app users have? Identify key activities and behaviors that will determine if an app user is likely to return, complete a desired goal, or churn.
- Where are my app users located? View all the countries where your app users are located and better understand which regions drive traffic and usage.
- Is my user onboarding process effective? Measure how well your onboarding sequence converts downloads into well-engaged paying users.
- What is my average screen view by session? Find out how engaged your users are by measuring the total number of app screens they interact with during a session on average.
- Which screens do my app users interact with the most? Find out which screens are most popular and how much time a user spends viewing a specific screen.
- How many new users does my app generate daily? Monitor daily signups to your app and compare daily, weekly, and monthly results to ensure you’re growing in numbers and revenue.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- SEO results
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
Avg. Time on Screen
Average Amount of Time Users Spent Viewing a specified Screen, or Set of Screens during specified Date Range.
% New Sessions
The Procentage of the Sessions that are created by New Users (first-time visits) during specified Date Range.
Number of First-time Users during specified Date Range.
Screens / Session
Average number of Screens Viewed per Session during specified Date Range. Every View of a Single Screen is counted individually, including repeated Siews of the same Screen.
Screen views by Screen name
Number of Screens Viewed. Repeated Views of a Single Screen are counted during specified Date Range split up by Screen Name.
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range. A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with your website, app, etc.
Sessions by Geo Location
Number of Sessions during the specified date range split up by Geo Location.
Users who have initiated at least one Session during specified Date Range.