What you’ll learn from this Facebook Ads Campaign Analysis Dashboard template
Simply connect your Facebook Ads account, and you’ll learn:
- What are the most popular ads by reach and clicks? Track and compare side-by-side your most popular Facebook ad campaigns based on the number of people who saw your ads at least once (reach) and the number of clicks they each generate.
- On average, how much does each click on my ad cost me? See how much you have to pay every time someone clicks on your Facebook ad. If your goal is to drive as many visits to your website as possible, then it makes sense to optimize your Facebook ad for CPC.
- How much do I pay for 1,000 impressions on my Facebook ad? See how much Facebook charges you for showing your ads to a thousand people. If your objective is to increase brand awareness, it is advantageous to keep an eye on this metric.
- How many website clicks did my ad generate this week? View the total number of times people clicked on the link to your website from your Facebook ad within a specific time period. This data lets you know how your Facebook ad campaign is influencing website traffic. You should choose Clicks to Website as your Facebook ad objective if you want to drive more visitors to your site, get them to engage with your content and ultimately convert.
- How do I track link clicks on my Facebook ad? Track daily the total number of clicks on links within your ad that leads to destinations on or off Facebook (e.g., website, lead form, etc.) for the chosen time period.
- How do I assess the performance of my Facebook ad campaign? Measure the success of your Facebook ad campaign by tracking key metrics at a glance such as link clicks, amount spent, CPM, frequency, reach, post reactions, shares, and so much more. Pull additional data using our extensive integration with Facebook Ads
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Facebook Ads
What other campaign metrics can you track and visualize with our integration with Facebook Ads? Almost anything:
- Individual campaign and ad performance
- Clicks, downloads, leads, and sales
- Cost per impression (CPM), click (CPC), and lead (CPL)
- Return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Ad spend and overall budget
- Landing page performance
- Progress towards your campaign goals, and more
In Databox, there are almost 100 Facebook Ads metrics already built and ready for you to visualize in a variety of different ways. With Query Builder and Data Calculations, the range of different metrics and metric combinations you can track from Facebook Ads widens.
Read more about Databox’s Facebook Ads integration.
Number of Comments on your Ads during the specified Date Range.
Average Cost for each Click (all) during the specified Date Range.
Average Cost for 1,000 Impressions during the specified Date Range.
Average number of Times each Person saw your Ad during the specified Date Range.
Number of Likes of your Facebook Page attributed to your Ads during the specified Date Range.
Number of Clicks on Ad Links to select Destinations or Experiences, on or off Facebook-owned properties during the specified Date Range.
Link Clicks by Ad
Number of Clicks on Ad Links to select Destinations or Experiences, on or off Facebook-owned properties during the specified Date Range split up by Ad.
Number of Shares of your Ads during the specified Date Range. People can share your ads or posts on their own or friends' Timelines, in groups and on their own Pages.
Number of Reactions on your Ads during the specified Date Range. The reactions button on an ad allows people to share different reactions to its content: Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad or Angry.
Number of People who saw your Ads at least once during the specified Date Range.
Reach by Ad
Number of People who saw your Ads at least once during the specified Date Range split up by Ad.
Estimated Amount of Money you've Spent on your Campaigns, Ad set or Ad during the specified Date Range.