What you’ll learn from this Ahrefs Project overview Dashboard Template
Ramp up your SEO efforts by tracking important search ranking factors using this Ahrefs project overview dashboard template. Connect your Ahrefs account and learn:
- What is my site’s Ahrefs rank? Find out how Ahrefs is ranking your website at any point in time. This metric is calculated based on the size and quality of backlinks to your website--their domain authority.
- How do I measure the backlink profile of a specific webpage? See how the backlinks from other websites to a specific page on your website measure up in terms of quantity and quality on a scale of 1 to 100.
- How do I increase my Ahrefs domain rating? Assess the strength of your website's backlink profile in terms of size and quality compared to other websites. This metric is useful as it impacts your site’s Ahrefs rank. It can also help determine websites to prospect for the backlink generation. A website with a higher DR is definitely of greater value.
- How many websites are linking to a specific webpage or my website as a whole? View the total number of domains linking to your website or a specific webpage at any given time.
- How do I check the number of incoming links to my website or webpage? View the total number of backlinks your website has gained over time. It is essential to track this as it lets you know if your link building efforts are paying off. Suppose you’d like to use this information to optimize your link building strategy. In that case, you can dig further to learn what kind of backlinks you’ve accumulated over time, no follow or do follow, the domain rating of these websites, and so on.
Pull additional data using our Ahrefs integration
What other campaign metrics can you track and visualize with Ahrefs?
- Estimated traffic
- Rankings distribution
- Visibility trend
- Keyword rankings
- Domain rating, and more
There are many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using these integrations. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of Ahrefs metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Ahrefs integration.
URL Rating measures the strength of a target URL’s backlink profile and the likelihood that the URL will rank high in Google. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Ahrefs rank websites based on the size and quality of their backlink profile. The website with the strongest backlink profile is ranked #1. Note: if your backlink profile is growing, but Ahrefs Rank is going down - this means that sites next to you are growing at a higher pace. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Total number of backlinks pointing to a target website or URL. Not to be confused with number of linking pages, as one page can contain multiple backlinks. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Domain Rating shows how strong a backlink profile of a target website is on a scale from 0 to 100 (with the latter being the strongest). Backlinks from sites with higher DR carry more "weight". No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Shows the total number of unique referring domains pointing to a target website or URL. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.