What you’ll learn from this HubSpot Marketing Conversion Drilldown Dashboard Template
Connect your HubSpot Marketing account and learn:
- How do I track user actions throughout my website? Get a complete overview of how users journey through your funnel. Visually monitor the exact stage in your conversion funnel where users spend the most time and where they drop off the most. Also, see how many users are going through each stage of the funnel at any point in time.
Use this data to optimize your website and user experience to ensure your website visitors carry out the desired action.
- What percentage of my site visitors end up converting to new contacts? See what percentage of your website visitors eventually become new contacts (fill out a form, download an ebook, sign up to your mailing list, etc.) within a given time period. If your session to contact rate is high, it is an indicator that your landing page and CTAs are well optimized for conversions.
- What percentage of my leads end up converting to customers? See what percentage of your contacts end up converting to paying customers within a selected time frame. Your contacts to customer rate is a great way to measure your sales team’s effectiveness in converting qualified leads to customers.
- How do I track landing page conversions? Track the number of users who visit your landing page daily and carry out the desired action, such as filling out a form, downloading an ebook, signing up to your mailing list, etc.
This data is necessary to track as it lets you know if your landing page is well optimized for conversions.
- Which channels generate the most leads for your business?Identify your best-performing marketing channels in generating leads for your business. See how many visitors end up becoming contacts via these channels (paid social, email marketing, referrals, organic search, direct traffic, and so on). It is important to track this data in order to learn where to invest most of your resources for increased conversions.
- Which blog posts drive the most conversions? Find out which blog posts drive the most conversions for your business, i.e., the blog posts wherein users end up completing the desired action (such as filling out a form, downloading an ebook, signing up to your mailing list, and so on).
- Which landing pages generate most new contacts? Monitor the performance of your landing pages at a glance. See which landing pages drive the most conversions, i.e., get website visitors to convert to the next stage in the buyer's journey.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing? When it comes to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Landing page performance
- The conversion rate(s) throughout your marketing and sales funnel(s)
- Track and compare the efficiency of your marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign improvements and growth over time
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using HubSpot Marketing. In Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in various ways.
Read more about Databox’s HubSpot Marketing integration.
Customer Conversion Rate
Number of Customers divided by Contacts during the specified Date Range.
New Contacts Created during the specified Date Range (include Offline Source).
New Contacts by Email Marketing Source
New Contacts Created during the specified Date Range split up by Email Marketing Sources.
New Contacts by Source
New Contacts Created during the specified Date Range split up by Sources.
- New Contacts by Landing Page
- Became an Opportuinty
- Became a Customer
- Became a SQL
- New Contacts by Blog Post
Landing Page Contacts
Number of Landing Page Contacts during the specified Date Range.
Contact Conversion Rate
New Contacts divided by the number of Sessions during the specified Date Range.
Number of times the Site was Visited during the specified Date Range.