What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics Custom Dimensions Dashboard Template:
By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- Which authors generate the most traffic and views for your blog? Track page views for articles written by your blog authors within a specified time period. Use this data (pageviews by author) to compensate your authors accordingly and to decide which authors you want to work with again or which authors should be assigned particular blog posts.
- How do I track pageviews on my blog? See how many times your blog posts were viewed within the selected timeframe. Tracking this data lets you know if your blog articles are getting the attention they deserve from your audience-- if not, you might want to revisit your content ideation strategy.
- How do I measure the performance of my latest blog posts? Measure the success of your latest blog posts based on the amount of traffic they each generated and the percentage of visitors that left your site after viewing that specific post. Use this data to determine which topics to write more about.
- How do social media and email impact traffic? Track the amount of blog traffic your social media and email marketing efforts generate within a given time period. If you’re getting a significant amount of traffic from your email campaigns and social media channels, it is an indicator that you’re focused on the right things i.e., channels, messaging, etc.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. In Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in various ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.