What you’ll learn from this Salesforce Leads Dashboard Template:
Connect your Salesforce account and learn:
- Where do my leads come from? See which channels are generating the most leads for your business. View the total number of leads generated from all your marketing sources. It is useful to track your lead source to learn how your users find your product and/or service.
- How do I track and manage my new and converted leads? Stay on top of your lead generation efforts by tracking how many new leads have been acquired via various sources and how many of them have taken the desired action. This is a good measure of the health of your pipeline and the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- What stage are your leads in? See what stage of the sales pipeline your leads are on at any given point in time. This lets you know the exact action you need to take with your leads and where to focus your efforts in order to have more deals closed.
- How do I know who is managing a particular lead? See which sales reps manage and work with a lead and how many leads have been assigned to individual sales reps from the start of the year till date.
- How many new cases are we currently working on? See the total number of new cases that have been initiated by customers within a given timeframe. This information is vital as it is crucial to close all open cases in a timely manner in order to drive customer retention.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Salesforce.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Salesforce? When it comes to leads, sales & revenue, almost anything:
- Closed and won opportunities
- Win/loss rate
- Open activities (demos, calls, emails)
- Sales cycle
- Deal type
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Salesforce. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of salesforce metrics in a variety of different ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s Salesforce integration.
Number of Converted Leads during the specified Date Range.
- Lead Source by Create Date
- Lead Status by Create Date
- Lead Owner by Create Date
Number of New Cases during the specified Date Range.
Number of New Leads during the specified Date Range.
New Leads by Lead Source
Number of New Leads during the specified Date Range split up by Lead Source.