What you’ll learn from this HubSpot Email Campaign Dashboard template
Connect your HubSpot Marketing account and learn:
- How do I measure my email campaign performance? Track and evaluate your email marketing campaigns’ success daily, weekly, monthly, or for your selected date range. Keep an eye on your most important email marketing metrics such as number of sent emails, number of opened emails, open rate, email click-through rate, and so on.
- How do I measure the effectiveness of my email campaigns in driving website traffic? Visually monitor how your email marketing effort translates to website traffic. View the number of subscribers that opened your sent email and the number of website sessions your email campaign generated within a specified period of time.
- How do I track email clicks? Get real-time updates on your email campaigns’ success based on how many leads clicked links in your sent emails. Tracking this data will help you determine how engaging your email is and how interested your leads are in your brand or offer (gauge the likelihood of your leads converting into customers).
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing? When it comes to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Landing page performance
- The conversion rate(s) throughout your marketing and sales funnel(s)
- Track and compare the efficiency of your marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign improvements and growth over time
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using HubSpot Marketing. With Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in various ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s HubSpot Marketing integration.
Number of Emails Successfully Clicked during the specified Date Range.
Number of Emails Successfully Opened during the specified Date Range.
Number of Emails Successfully Sent during the specified Date Range.
New Leads Created during the specified Date Range (include Offline Source).
Number of times the Site was Visited during the specified Date Range.