What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics Site Performance Dashboard template:
By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- Are load times affecting our page rank? Find out how the time between when a visitor enters your site URL in their browser to when the entire page loads and becomes available to the user impacts your search ranking. This data is useful as if the load time of a particular webpage is significantly high, it might have a negative effect on your website’s overall speed and rankings.
- How long does it take specific webpages to fully load? See how much time it takes for individual webpages to be displayed on your users' screen and how many those particular pages were viewed by your site visitors during a session.
- How well does my website perform on mobile? See the amount of time it takes for your web page to fully load on mobile devices. Monitor your mobile page time on a daily basis and quickly identify continuous trends of slow loading time which could in turn harm your page’s conversion rate.
- How fast does my website load? View the amount of time it takes on average for your webpages to fully load and be displayed on the screen of your site visitors. Compare your average page load time to previous periods. Is your website speed slowing down?
- How do I check my server response time? Examine how long it takes for your webserver to respond to a request from your visitor’s browser on average. Visually monitor your server response time on a daily basis to identify improvement opportunities.
- How does page response time vary from country to country? See how much time it takes site visitors from a particular country to request a page in a browser and for the server to respond to that request. Also, track the number of times that particular webpage is viewed or reloaded within the selected time period.
- How fast does my website load on different browsers? Assess how long it takes your website to load on a desktop browser, tablet, or mobile device. Track the volume of traffic earned by each browser type. This data is useful as it lets you know from what device your website is accessed and which device requires speed optimization.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
- Avg Page Load Time
- Avg Server Response Time
- Avg. Domain Lookup Time
- Mobile Page Load Time
- Load Time, Popular Pages
- Page Load Time, Returning Users
- Load Time by Browser
- Sessions by Browser
- Domain Lookup Time by Country
- Sessions by Country
- Server Response Time by Country
- Pageviews by Country
- Page Load Time, New Users
Pageviews by Page
Number of Pageviews to each Page during the specified Date Range. This metric is collecting data for the top 500 Pages in the connected Google Analytics Account. To gather data for more than 500 Pages, please use the Query Builder tool.