What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics Content Analysis Dashboard template:
By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- Where are visitors viewing your site from? View the total number of pages viewed by visitors located in a specific city or country within a given period of time.
- Which pages lead to goal completions? View the goal conversion rate and completion of your landing pages. Find out your best performing landing pages based on how many people visited those landing pages and took some desired action.
- Which pages encourage visitors to read further? Find out which specific pages your visitors land on and leave without interacting further with your website during the same session. A low bounce rate means that the page effectively causes visitors to view more pages and continue deeper into the website.
- Which page do my visitors last view before leaving my website? See which specific pages your website visitors leave and how many people actually left from those specific pages. Track your exit page data anytime, including number of exits and total page views.
- Which pages do new visitors hit first? Measure the performance of your webpages. Find out the specific web pages your visitors view first during a session/first contact with your website and the volume of traffic they earn.
- How do I track pageviews? Track the total number of pages viewed by a specific visitor during the same session as well as the aggregate number of times that page was viewed by the same visitor during the same session.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
- Pageviews by Country
- Pageviews by City
- Goal Conversion Rate by Landing Page
- Goal Completion by Landing Page
- Unique Pageviews by Page
- Exits by Page
- Bounce Rate by Page Title
Pageviews by Page
Number of Pageviews to each Page during the specified Date Range. This metric is collecting data for the top 500 Pages in the connected Google Analytics Account. To gather data for more than 500 Pages, please use the Query Builder tool.
Sessions by Landing Page
Number of Sessions during the specified Date Range split up by Landing Page.
Users by Landing page
Users who have initiated at least one Session during the specified Date Range split up by Landing Page.