What you’ll learn from this HubSpot Marketing Website Overview Dashboard Template
Connect your HubSpot Marketing account and learn:
- How do I track user actions taken on my website? Keep track of activities taken by users on your website. HubSpot views a session as a series of interactions by individual users within a given time frame. A high number of website sessions indicates that users find your website content to be valuable and relevant.
- What percentage of my site’s visitors leave without taking any action? See what percentage of your website visitors land on a webpage and leave without taking any action. A high bounce rate indicates that your website content, user experience, and/ or page layout could use some improvement.
- How many times was my product page viewed last week? See how many times the web pages you’re tracking were viewed within a given time frame. Use this data to identify your most popular web pages and determine which pages to add CTAs to, regularly update, and create visitor funnels for.
- What percentage of my website interactions comes from users who've never visited before? See what percentage of your website sessions come from new and returning users during a specified date range. This data is a reflection of the characteristics and behavior of your users, as If your users consider your content to be valuable, they are more likely to revisit your website.
- How do I gauge the likelihood of my users to convert? Measure your users’ likelihood to convert based on their page views, average session length, and so on. The more value a user gets from your website, the more time the user will spend on your site, thus increasing the likelihood of conversion.
- How do I track and analyze the performance of my CTAs? Measure the effectiveness of your CTAs based on the number of views and clicks they earn. This data is a great way to learn whether or not your CTAs are compelling, noticeable, and engaging.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing? When it comes to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Landing page performance
- The conversion rate(s) throughout your marketing and sales funnel(s)
- Track and compare the efficiency of your marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign improvements and growth over time
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using HubSpot Marketing. In Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in various ways.
Read more about Databox’s HubSpot Marketing integration.
Number of Sessions with exactly One Analytics Event, divided by the number of Sessions during the specified Date Range.
New Contacts (w/o Offline Source)
New Contacts Created during the specified Date Range (does not include Offline Source).
Page CTA Clicks
Number of on-page Call-to-action Clicks during the specified Date Range.
Page CTA Views
Number of on-page Call-to-action Views during the specified Date Range.
Number of Page Views during the specified Date Range.
Pageviews / Session
The Average number of Unique Page Views per Session during the specified Date Range.
- Returning Visitor Sessions
- Session to Contact Conversion Rate
Avg. Session Length
The Average Time between the Start and End of a Session during the specified Date Range.
New Visitor Sessions
Number of Sessions from New Visitors during the specified Date Range.
Number of times the Site was Visited during the specified Date Range.